Weddings, weekend getaways and being a bit of a culture vulture. Here is a look back at some of my favourites things from the month of May.
- Sketch – Afternoon tea at Sketch is really something else! From the treats on offer to the service and let’s not forget an entire room taken over by the colour pink!
- Cartier in Motion – I was lucky enough to attend the new Cartier in Motion exhibition at the London Design Museum which opened last week and is on till mid-July. Be sure to check it out before the summer is over.
- Windsor – I spent this past Bank Holiday weekend in Windsor and it was the perfect quick getaway from the city. I’ll be doing a post on it soon!
- Indian Weddings – I’ve spent the entire month of May attending one Indian wedding. Yes that’s right, one. But there’s nothing quite like Indian weddings. The colours, the dancing and of course, the food.
- De Vere Beaumont Estate – I stayed here whilst in Windsor and completely fell in love with it. Extremely beautiful and sprawling grounds and with country chic decor.
- Summer – The temperatures have officially gone above 25ºC which means that summer is here! London is definitely at it’s prettiest in the sunshine.
Follow me via email (link in the sidebar on the right) or Bloglovin for more adventures.