A sunshine filled, pizza fuelled, Italian holiday inspired April favourites coming your way this month.
- Cronut – Love it or hate it, the world-famous cronut is here to stay! Read all about it here.
- L’Antica Pizzeria da Michele – I can’t say enough about this incredible pizzeria in the heart of Naples. Unfortunately, no pizza will ever be the same again.
- Positano – I may have made my way through most of the Amalfi Coast this past month (more posts from my trip coming soon!) but I definitely left my heart in Positano. Stunning views, mouth-watering seafood and a lovely coastal charm.
- Amalfi Coast Hotels – The Amalfi Coast may have been picturesque but each hotel I had the pleasure of staying in was more beautiful than the one before. I’ll be writing about each place in my upcoming posts so stay tuned!
- Wedding Season – The air in London is getting (ever so slightly) warmer, wisterias are in full bloom and the days are getting longer which means it’s the start of wedding season!
- Summer Parties – Warmer weather also means iced drinks, BBQs and get togethers with your nearest and dearest.
Follow me via email (link in the sidebar on the right) or Bloglovin for more adventures.