London has been basking in some absolutely glorious sunshine! It’s official, spring is here. Here’s a look back at some of my favourite things from this past month.
- Spring – Streets lined with endless cherry blossom trees in full bloom, clear blue skies and a delicate breeze. Yes, it’s spring time in London!
- Banana Bread – I tasted the most incredible banana bread ever, at Beany Green in Paddington. Make your way there and order a plate (or two) of the Banana Bread Sandwich. Two deliciously thick slices held together with a delightful amount of mascarpone.
- Calligraphy – I’ve always loved pretty lettering so I decided to take a proper lesson at Quill London this month and loved it. The dream is to make my own greeting cards and stationery.
- Hakkasan Only At Bruton – I wrote about Hakkasan’s Only At Bruton menu last summer over here and they’re now back with a refreshing new menu of cocktails and dishes.
- Moonlight – Winner of Best Film at the Oscars, Moonlight is a beautiful story of the life of a gay black man growing up in the ghettos of Miami.
- The Forbidden Forest – I had so much fun attending the exclusive preview of the Forbidden Forest at the Warner Brothers Harry Potter Studio Tour.
Follow me via email (link in the sidebar on the right) or Bloglovin for more adventures.