February has been a month of reminiscing, celebrating and wonderful travels. Here’s a look back at some of my favourite things.
- Anniversary – How has one year gone by already? I celebrated my one year wedding anniversary last month on Valentine’s Day, a day filled with the most incredible memories!
- Hotel Ranga – As part of my anniversary, I headed to Iceland and spent two nights at the beautiful Hotel Ranga, a lodge-style hotel about three hours outside of Reykjavik. More on this in my next few posts!
- Blue Lagoon – One of the most beautiful places I have ever visited! Icy blue thermal waters set against charcoal black rocks cascading down stark lava fields. Just stunning!
- Market Grill – I did quite a bit of research and this continuously came up as one of the most highly recommended restaurants in Reykjavik (and Kardashian approved!) and it definitely didn’t disappoint. More on this in my next few posts!
- Hidden Figures – I’ve been ticking off watching all the Oscar-nominated films one by one and this one definitely deserved the Oscar nod. A heart-warming story about three unknown black women and their vital role in American space travel.
- Makeup Cheat Sheet – A super helpful guide with tips and tricks for everyday makeup.
Follow me via email (link in the sidebar on the right) or Bloglovin for more adventures.