Not only has it been the coldest month I’ve ever experienced in London, it’s also been a month of some very disheartening series of events. Nonetheless, here’s a look back at some of the less grim moments.
- Geneva – I was lucky enough to be invited to Geneva for a second year to attend SIHH (Salon International de la Haute Horlogerie Genève) which is the French luxury brand, Richemont’s annual watch fair. Stunning timepieces and beyond incredible displays, showcasing the best new launches by Richemont’s brands.
- Women’s March – I’m not one to have a strong (or any for that matter) political opinion but the series of unfortunate events from this past month have completely blown me away! It’s so sad to see the world in the place that it is today, in 2017. It’s so sad to see us taking steps back when we should be moving forward. The hundreds and thousands of photos, videos and voices that flooded my news feed from the Women’s Marches around the world were nothing short of inspiring.
- Yauatcha – I had a lovely lunch at Yauatcha Soho celebrating their new Chinese New Year menu. The menu is available till 11th February if you haven’t had the chance to stop by yet.
- Larsson & Jennings – This is a little overdue as I originally got the Larsson & Jennings Norse watch for my birthday back in November last year but, better late than never, hey? I’m in LOVE with its sleek and minimal design, topped off with the delicious combination of black and gold. Quite Cartier Tank-esque if you ask me!
- Chinese New Year – Gong Xi Fa Cai! I headed down to London’s China Town to take part in the Chinese New Year festivities. Complete with hour long queues at any and every restaurant, vibrant lion dances and crackers going off at every corner. Happy Year of the Rooster to everyone!
- Lion – I watched this incredible movie last month, based on the true story of a boy from the slums of India who finds himself lost, ends up being adopted by a couple in Tasmania and astoundingly makes his way back to his family. It starts a little slow but trust me, stay with it, it’s absolutely beautiful.
Follow me via email (link in the sidebar on the right) or Bloglovin for more adventures.