It’s been a lovely, warm and joyous December! Here’s a look back at some of my favourite things from this past month.
- The Crown – I’ve just started watching this and am blown away by how well made and incredibly detailed this show is! From an amazing cast to awe-inspiring sets and costumes! Definitely have a watch if you haven’t already.
- Christmas – The most wonderful time of the year! Full of food, love and time spent with family and friends. Can it be Christmas all year round?
- Winter Wedding – I headed to Delhi to attend my cousin’s wedding which was nothing short of a lot of eating, dancing and Bollywood glamour.
- Malaysia – Ah, my favourite place in the world. I made my annual trip back home to spend Christmas and New Years with my family.
- Afternoon Tea – I had a lovely time at The Majestic Hotel, in their Orchard Conservatory enjoying tea and an abundance of scones and clotted cream!
- New Year – The start of a new year and the feeling of a new beginning.
Follow me via email (link in the sidebar on the right) or Bloglovin for more adventures.