Ohmygod it’s absolutely baltic here in London right now! I’ve got my heating on full, am covered from head to toe in knits and wooly socks and am sipping on several steaming cups of green tea as I look back at my favourite things from November.
- Westworld – The strangest and most intriguing show I’ve ever seen and I’m completely hooked! Based around an adult theme park set in the Wild West, this show is full of twists and did I mention how incredibly weird it is?! Check it out if you haven’t already.
- NARS Mysterious Red – I’ve been on the look out for a good red lipstick after I had to give up my beloved MAC Ruby Woo (it’s far too drying!) and came across Mysterious Red by NARS. It’s a great Ruby Woo dupe in my opinion.
- The Girl With All The Gifts – I read this book last month and was on the edge of my seat the whole time! Set in the future with a zombie apocalypse having wiped out most of humanity, it’s gripping and intense! It’s now also a movie.
- Birthday – I turned 28 earlier this month and had a lovely time celebrating with friends and loved ones.
- Tiziana Terenzi Orion – Inspired by summer trips on a wooden sailboat surrounded by the infinite beauty of Italy, Tiziana Terenzi’s Orion takes me back to warm summer evenings amid these freezing winter nights! It’s spicy yet delicate at the same time with notes of red currant, amber and musk.
- Paris – I spent a very short but wonderful two days in Paris this month and had the amazing opportunity to visit Van Cleef & Arpels’ L’Ecole institute.
Follow me via email (link in the sidebar on the right) or Bloglovin for more adventures.