The days are getting shorter and there is definitely a chill in the air. Where did the past ten months of this year go? Here is a look back at my favourite things from October.
- Phyto 7 – I came across Phyto 7 after reading beauty bloggers rave about it on various blogs. I have naturally quite dry hair so thought I’d give my Moroccan Oil a rest and give this a go for a change. I usually apply this on dry hair after washing and it disappears immediately leaving no sticky residue and makes my hair super soft. One thing that could be improved though is the smell. I don’t know what it is but it’s definitely not very fragrant.
- Trip to Rome – I had a wonderful time in Rome this past month with a few girlfriends just eating, drinking and exploring our days away! There is still another post on Rome to come to stay tuned.
- Harry Potter Tour – I had a beyond amazing day at the Warner Brothers Harry Potter Studio Tour with the child inside me literally dying of happiness.
- Stranger Things – If you haven’t started watching Stranger Things on Netflix yet, stop everything you’re doing and go watch it! A haunting new show set in the 80s about a little kid that suddenly disappears with his friends and family trying desperately to get to the bottom of it. You’re hooked from the very first episode!
- Le Mani In Pasta – My favourite meal this past month obviously took place in Rome. Have a read if you haven’t already!
- Ren Radiance Perfecting Serum – I tried this serum from REN after my previous one from Claudalie ran out and I must say I prefer it so far. It melts into your skin immediately and doesn’t feel too heavy. Plus the slightly citrus-y smell is incredibly refreshing first thing in the morning.
Follow me via email (link in the sidebar on the right) or Bloglovin for more adventures.