It’s been starting to get dark earlier here and believe it or not, there are just a little over two months left till Christmas! Nonetheless, here’s a look back at some of my favourite things from September.
- Topshop Loafers – I picked up these loafers from Topshop this past month and have been wearing them non-stop! The closest I’ll be getting to these Gucci babies.
- Autumn – It’s officially autumn now in this part of the world and I don’t know about you but I couldn’t be happier! I’ve been looking forward to dusting off my coats, jumpers and boots.
- Only At Bruton – I truly enjoyed my evening at the launch of Hakkasan’s Only At Bruton menu. Incredible food and great company. Head on down to Hakkasan to try it out for yourself if you haven’t already.
- The Grove – I had a wonderful weekend at The Grove this month and can’t wait to go back there again soon for another retreat.
- Narcos – Season 2 of Narcos started recently and I went through the whole season within about a week. Not to give the ending away but I have to admit I was a bit sad with what transpired.
- Harry Potter and The Cursed Child – Ohmygod, I loved reading the new Harry Potter and am now dying to get my hands on the tickets for the play. Unfortunately, they’re constantly sold out!
Follow me via email (link in the sidebar on the right) or Bloglovin for more adventures.