Since returning from Phuket at the beginning of August, the whole month seems to have just whizzed by! Here’s a look back at some of my favourite things from this past month.
- Bobbi Brown Blush – I’ve sworn by Benefit’s Benetint for years but was on the lookout for a powder blush that wasn’t too heavy and that was easy to wear everyday. I love this one by Bobbi Brown which looks really natural on the skin. I went for the shade, Tawny.
- The Girls – I picked up this book by Emma Cline and couldn’t put it down! Set in California during the 60s, its a story about a teenage girl and her involvement with a cult.
- Family Visit – My family visited me for a few weeks this past month and I had an absolute blast exploring and sharing all my favourite things about London with them.
- Civil Ceremony – My big Indian wedding may have taken place earlier in the year but I was lucky enough to relive it all again during my legal civil ceremony. More on that in another post!
- Berners Tavern – I visited the incredible Berners Tavern for breakfast and loved it. Hands down the best eggs benedict I’ve ever had!
- Bare Minerals Perfecting Veil – I’ve started wearing only concealer as my base these days so this setting powder is perfect for evening out the rest of my skin and keeping makeup in place. It’s great for touch ups throughout the day as well. I went for the shade, Medium.
Follow me via email (link in the sidebar on the right) or Bloglovin for more adventures.