I have just returned from a wonderful week in sunny Phuket! It’s always so lovely being back in Southeast Asia surrounded by family and friends but what made it even better was celebrating a family wedding. And now we’re in August, only four months away from Christmas?!
- Kurobuta – My favourite new restaurant find from this past month! The atmosphere is buzzing and the food is incredible (really decent portions too!). Definitely one to add to your list.
- L’Oreal Pure Clay Masks – Growing up, L’Oreal was my favourite high street beauty brand so I was super excited to see them launch a range of face masks. I went for the Pure Clay Detox mask which purifies the skin without drying it out.
- Gather Together In My Name – The second of Maya Angelou’s autobiographies, I am absolutely in awe of the way this woman grew up!
- Made In India – I have been trying to improve my cooking skills over the last couple of months and while I’ve tried several cuisines, the one I tend to stay away from is Indian (ironic, I know!). I have finally mustered up the courage to try out a few Indian recipes so will keep you updated on my progress.
- Claudalie Vinoperfect Serum – I’ve recently fallen in love with Claudalie after trying their Overnight Detox Oil so when I was recommended the Vinoperfect Serum, I decided to try it out immediately. I’ve used it for a few weeks now and love the smell (a little lemon-y and very refreshing) and how easily it sinks into my skin.
- Phuket – I was away in Phuket last week to celebrate my brother-in-law’s wedding which was absolutely incredible, set against a stunning tropical backdrop. More posts from that to come, so stay tuned!
Follow me via email (link in the sidebar on the right) or Bloglovin for more adventures.