Despite it being July, we are still in the midst of rain showers and grey skies here in London! Nonetheless, here is a look back at some of my favourite things from June.
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings – This is Maya Angelou’s first out of eight autobiographies and I absolutely loved reading about her childhood growing up in the American south during the 1930s. I’m definitely looking forward to reading the remaining seven.
- Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes – It seems like everything Charlotte Tilbury introduces to the beauty world turns into the next cult product. Legendary Lashes mascara was launched over the past month and I’m quite impressed with it. It gives an insane amount of volume and is super black.
- Off Shoulder – I previously wrote about how off shoulder tops and dresses are literally everywhere at the moment and I’ve been beyond obsessed with this trend.
- Lessons from The Hills – I don’t know about you but I religiously watched The O.C, Laguna Beach and eventually, The Hills way back in the day. Naturally, there are several very important life lessons that were learned from The Hills girls.
- New Emojis – I am extremely excited about the possibility of there being an avocado emoji!
- Succulents – I’ve been going slightly plant crazy this past month and now have succulents in every nook and corner of my flat. You can read about where I got these, here.
Follow me via email (link in the sidebar on the right) or Bloglovin for more adventures.