It’s absolutely insane that we are already six months into the year! You would think that it would be summer by now but alas, London just refuses to move on from its grey skies and daily drizzle. I’ve actually been in my winter coat for a good part of this week! Nonetheless, here is a look back at some of my favourite things from May.
- Summer Wedges – I’ve ended up buying several summer wedges and heeled sandals this past month and it upsets me deeply that I’ve only had the chance to wear them once or twice due to this incessant rain! Have a look on ASOS, they have a great selection.
- Kevin Aucoin Celestial Powder – I came across this highlighter on YouTube after watching a few beauty bloggers rave about it. I was after a highligher that gave just enough glow with none of the glitter or sparkle. The Celestial Powder in Candlelight is incredible and does just that! The perfect hint of glow.
- Oysters & Champagne – I visited one of my favourites, the Duke of York Square market in Chelsea earlier this month and gorged on fresh oysters washed down with a chilled glass of champagne. The perfect summer afternoon in London!
- The Best Slice of Pizza – Being a huge lover of pizza, this guide will definitely come in handy the next time I head to the US.
- NYX Suede Cream Lipstick – I’ve really been expanding my selection of lipsticks lately and have just about managed to get out of my MAC matte finish obsession. I’d heard of NYX cosmetics before but it’s only just made its way over to the UK. I picked up the Suede Cream Lipstick in Soft Spoken at Boots and love the finish! It goes on glossy, dries matte and does not budge.
- Girl On The Train – I know this has been out for a while by ohmygod have you all read this yet?! I finished it a week ago and really enjoyed it. I’ve been totally hooked on the movie trailer that was released a few weeks ago. Can’t wait till it hits the cinemas!
Follow me via email (link in the sidebar on the right) or Bloglovin for more adventures.