So London has been basking in some positively beautiful sunshine this past week with spring blooms and blue skies just about everywhere. It’s times like these (about a handful of weeks in a year) when British weather isn’t so bad! Here is a look back at my April favourites.
- Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm – This was a completely random find and I’m so glad I came across it on a trip to Boots last month. I don’t think I own any Revlon products but I’ve been so blown away by the quality of these lip colours. They’re matte (my fav) without being drying and last all day. I got the shade Fierce which is a not so heavy plum that can be worn everyday without being too dark for the day time.
- Daylight Savings – Ok, so daylight savings technically ended back in March but I’ve been so happy to see light outside when I wake up in the mornings and way past once I’m home from work.
- Room – You all absolutely have to read this book! Or alternatively, watch the movie which came out a few months ago. It’s SO good! Brie Larson won a best actress Oscar for her role as a young mother, kidnapped and held captive with her little boy in a room for seven years. An incredible roller coaster ride, the book is written from the point of view of the little boy.
- Game of Thrones – Yes, GoT is back!
- Dirty Bones – My favourite restaurant find in London from this past month. My mouth still waters thinking about those chicken wings!
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette – I know I’m very late to the game here but me not being a big makeup user, I finally went ahead and got myself an Urban Decay Naked palette. I ended up getting the Naked 2 palette as I felt it had the darkest colours (needed for my tan skin!) and the best range of neutrals, browns and blacks which is all I ever go for.
Follow me via email (link in the sidebar on the right) or Bloglovin for more adventures