I’ve had an incredibly busy month with work hence the lack of posts. Still, I’m back with a round up of my favourite things from March.
- Polpo – Nestled between the several bars and restaurants in Carnaby Street, is Polpo. An Italian tapas joint with a warm and welcoming atmosphere. I came here with a group of my girlfriends and ordered basically everything on the menu! The food was delicious and not too bad on the wallet either.
- Kuala Lumpur – After a whirlwind year of wedding planning, I managed to take a quick little break back home to Kuala Lupur during the Easter holidays. Warm weather, family and all worries left behind!
- Claudalie Overnight Detox Oil – I recently ran out of my Trilogy Rosehip Oil which I’ve been using for the past few years so was on the lookout to try something new. That’s how I came across the Claudalie Overnight Detox Oil and absolutely love it! I’ve never used any Claudalie product before but am definitely hooked. It has a much drier consistency than Trilogy and smells much better. The one downside about Trilogy was that it started to smell quite rank soon after I bought it.
- Quantico – A little late to the game but I have been binge-watching Quantico over the past few weeks! Definitely give it a go if you haven’t yet.
- Home Decor – As the chaos of the wedding has died down, I have now turned my attention to home decor. I’m constantly in search of new furniture, mirros, candles, rugs, you name it! My home decor favourites have to be, Lombok and Zara Home.
- Dainty Jewellery – My dainty jewellery collection has really grown over the last few months and ASOS seems to have a great collection! Another favourite is Orelia.
Follow me via email (link in the sidebar on the right) or Bloglovin for more adventures