How is it six months into the year already! It’s been such a whirlwind of a year so far with even more of a rollercoaster coming up ahead for me. But in the meantime, here are a few things I’ve been obsessing over in May.
1. Missguided Quilted Peep Toe Boots – I bought these babies a week ago and oh my am I in love with them! Perfect for nights out and far less painful than stilettos!
2. REN Micro Polish Cleanser – Along with my order of REN products, I recieved a sample of this scrub and find it so gentle and effective. It smells slightly like orange and leaves your skin feeling incredibly soft. I always use it before a face mask for that extra it of cleansing.
3. Egg Muffins – I’ve made these a lot these past month as they’re easy and super healthy!
4. Helmsley & Helmsley – I bought this book earlier this year but have only just begun to try out a number of recipes. My favourites are Pablo’s Chicken and Anytime Eggs!
5. River Island Espadrilles – Espadrilles are having a moment right now and these ones from River Island are almost as chic (but much, much more affordable) as the Chanel ones that everyone has been going crazy over.
6. Your Name If You Were Born Today – A cute article on Time.com that tells you what you could have been called if you were born today !
Follow me via email (link in the sidebar) or Bloglovin for more adventures.