The clocks have turned, there are (just a few) more sunny days than cloudy and we are well on our way to welcoming Spring! But first, a reflection on some of my favourite things from March.
1. Wedding Planning – I only got engaged about a month ago but being obsessed with planning (my outfits, hair and makeup more than anything else to be honest!), I’ve already started figuring things out here and there. I do still got a long way to go! I also have a feeling that this topic is going to be coming up on pretty much every Monthly Favourites post from now until the day of the wedding!
2. Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour – I’ve been a huge fan of Benefit’s Benetint for the last few years as I think it’s the perfect natural looking cheek stain but I’d really been wanting to try something new. And that’s how I came across this blush from Laura Mercier! I went for Lush Nectarine which is a slightly shimmery, peach colour. It gives an amazing glow without being over the top on the shimmer.
4. #1 Song – Have a browse through the number one song on the charts from the day you were born! Mine was Bad Medicine by Bon Jovi.
5. Wild – There has been a lot of buzz about Wild, especially since the release of the film starring Reese Witherspoon but I usually prefer to read the books behind big, must-see films as I find they’re almost always better than the film. I have yet to see the film but I found this to be a really enjoyable read!
6. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer – I had a bit of a disaster a few weeks ago when my good old MAC Select Cover Up, which I’d used for years sort of exploded! It was also a great opportunity to try out something new and after hearing great reviews about NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, I thought about giving it a go! I went for the shade Biscuit and I have to say, I’m absolutley in LOVE with it! Better for dark circles than covering spots, this concealer has the perfect amount of cover and stays put all day!
Follow me via email (link in the sidebar) or Bloglovin for more adventures.