I’ve had a whirlwind of a month with some amazing travels back home, a fairytale Indian wedding and the biggest surprise of my life at the end!
1. Overnight Oats – I recently started going to the gym in the morning before work and the super early wake up calls aside, I love having my evenings back! Leaving so early also means that I need to have my breakfast ready to go which makes overnight oats the perfect and easiest solution. There are loads of recipes floating around but here is a great link for you to get started.
2. Real Techniques Brushes – I have to admit, I have never been one to pay attention to the brand of makeup brushes I use but after reading literally a bazillion blogs and reviews raving about Real Techniques, I was really tempted to give them a try. I picked up the Blush Brush and the Retractable Kabuki Brush, both of which have the softest bristles! I’m really happy with them both!
3. Not That Kind of Girl – I finally got my hands on Lena Dunham’s collection of autobiographical essays and have found it to be just as entertaining and hilarious as her on-screen persona on Girls. The book does drag on a bit in parts but overall, a really enjoyable read!
4. Fashion Week Style – February is all about fashion from the style capitals of the world! But what really catches my attention are the outfits of bloggers and attendees of all the shows. I’ve especially been loving Fashion Week styles of Gary Pepper Girl and Song of Style.
5. A Cup of Tea in 22 Different Countries – Being a tea lover through and through, I loved this article on how people drink tea around the world.
6. Indian Weddings – So I have been MIA for the past week and this is because I was off attending the wedding of one of my oldest friends in the beautiful city of Jaipur, India, followed by vistits to Agra and Mumbai. Indian weddings are just so full of life, colour and excitement and I had an amazing time with some lovely company. Also, I received the biggest surprise of my life when I was proposed to by my best friend and boyfriend of five years in Agra, with the view of the Taj Mahal! Looks like it’s going to be an incredibly busy year of wedding planning!
Follow me via email (link in the sidebar) or Bloglovin for more adventures.